Tuesday 17 April 2012

Spring Flowers

Hi you all! It's Tuesday already, and time for another Tag Tuesday Tag. The background of the tag is a piece of waste cardboard which I used to try out colours while painting last week. I added some floral rub-ons and a butterfly-creation. I found the decorative butterfly while clearing out recently. The body was unfortunately missing, so I replaced it with one of my little heads. Well, not one of my little heads; I just have one and it is rather large. But one I made in a mold and rubbed with Inka Gold in bronze. I fixed it all together using a hot glue gun, and this is the rather strange result....
Have a good day you all, take care and thanks a lot for visiting!Valerie

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers Valerie.
    Lynn
    One I made earlier today

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful tag ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Loving the little head and the gorgeous colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. a very special little tag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful spring tag..love the background.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag, beautiful colours x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like all and each of the layers to this tag. The background has really given depth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an eye-catching tag - I love the background colours and flowers - the butterfly is so unusual but works really well - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the rich colours and textures of the background, flowers are great, butterfly makes for a really unusual tag, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/