Thursday 19 April 2012

Spring flowers

My tag for this week came about because it was my 12th wedding anniversary on Sunday, the day I usually make my tag. For our honeymoon we went to the Lake District and went to Dove Cottage where the poet Wordsworth lived. I cut a film strip on my Big Shot and printed the daffodil photos I took onto canvas paper. I decided that this tag didn't need any embellishments, so just added the poem 'I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud' with a brad. Mulberry string and wooden beads from my stash.
I must apologise for not visiting everybodies tags last week, my lap top was not working, I have been lost without it! Thank you for all your lovely comments!!

13 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag Sharne - such a clever take on the traditional ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So original. Love this tag. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fab idea! I love your daffodil filmstrip tag, what a great idea, and the addition of the poem is lovely too, a nice keepsake of your day out celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag! Don't the daffodils look great against the black background?! I like the story behind it, and how nice to have a tag as a wedding anniversary reminder.

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the filmstrip idea! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your tag - so original and so effective. The black is quite striking against the yellow of the flowers - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a unique idea Sharne, love it.
    Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a very clever idea, I love this tag very much! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. great idea to use the film strip, lovely daffodils

    ReplyDelete
  11. Unusual idea and lovely keepsake, love the tiny tag with the poem on, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy anniversary to you and congrats on a great tag. We love the Lake District and have a caravan near Grange -Over-Sands. Next time you are there visit Yew Tree Barn at Low Newton it's a real find. You can see it on my blog 10th April or put Yew Tree Barn in the Find Things search box.
    Lynn
    One I Made Earlier Today

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the film strip idea and the string/bead hanging...great daff pics too...Fabby Tag!
    Congrats on your 12th anniversary too :)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/