Wednesday 18 April 2012

Spring Flowers

We had snow the other day and it was bitter cold, so it was hard to imagine anything springy. I do love all the little flowers that come out in the spring. They are so brave! My favourite spring flower is the snowdrop. I love how it looks and although I do not have any, I think I will add them to my garden this year.


This was an easy peasy tag using an image from "Memories of a Lifetime Florals & Nature" on a tag made from Prima and My Mind's Eye paper layered onto a black base. I used Stardust Stickles on the snow flakes and snowdrops and finished it off with a snowdrop label I typed and an ice blue ribbon.

Hope you are all having a wonderful week and it is spring where you are!

Hugs,

Ivy

15 comments:

  1. Such a delicate tag - just like the snowdrops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Snowdrops are pretty, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely snowdrops and snowflakes, Ivy, great icy blue tie, makes me feel chilly! Hope Spring comes soon for you. Enjoy all the Spring flowers on tag Tuesday, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I so love snowdrops! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is beautiful Ivy !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Ivy, What a beautifully elegant tag - the snowdrops image is exquisite - what a great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your tag too Ivy. Snowdrops are so pretty and delicate.You captured that beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A delicate tag, just like the delicate flower you have paid tribute to - love it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful. Love the vintage feel/look. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colour. Very pretty tag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this, what a clever choice of colours.

    Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Ivy, your tag is really pretty, well done. All the craft terms and products are beyond me, you are amazing knowing how and what to use.
    Lynn
    one I Made Earlier Today

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your tag is a Beauty Ivy...I LOVE snowdrops!
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab tag Ivy! I really like the colours.

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab tag Ivy! I really like the colours.

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/