Tuesday 17 April 2012

Spring Flowers

Sorry Ladies, I haven't participated for quite a few weeks - life got in the way - and I missed it! For Spring Flowers I created a little easy tag with some wonderful wrapping paper I found in one of my drawers - it became the base for the tag
Supplies:
paper/word: wrapping paper - image: The Graphics Fairy
stamp: Prima Marketing with distress ink 'Peeled Paint'
lace, fabric, some stitching, Stickles

Now off to look at all your wonderful inspiring art, Petra.

12 comments:

  1. Such a pretty vintage Spring Tag..gorgeous images :)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and delicate ... congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very vintage. Beautiful. Well worth the wait. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So vintage and so beautiful ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag Petra! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this vintage tag - so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty tag, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I do like vintage-style tags! This is lovely and so spring-like!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks really good Petra.
    Lynn
    One I Made Earlier Today

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet image - I think your choice of the lace trim and tie are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a really beautiful tag - I love the vintage style and your use of trimmings - great work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, I love the way you can see through the lace to the flower paper underneath, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/