Tuesday 17 April 2012

Spring Flowers

Still with Spring cleaning in mind after last weeks challenge!!...I began sorting through my crafty stash...didn't get very far before I became slightly distracted and stumbled across some paper with daffs on (that I had forgotten all about!).., and thought this would be perfect for this weeks challenge...
....along with a bingo card for the base, string, bird card,button, music sheet, mini tag, vellum butterfly, fence embellie , distress inks, alpha stamps and gorguss girl image.
-oOo-
...and this is what appeared after a little play...

Well my craft room is still a mess! So back to the spring cleaning.....Mmmmm wondering how long it takes me before I get sidetracked today LOL!!
Thanks for peeking!
Jan x

14 comments:

  1. just stunning and so perfect for Spring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Love the picket fence!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgious little tag Jan, I love all the layers and little bits and bobs

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable. So perfectly Springtime. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this - especialy the little cutie pop ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, sunny tag! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful spring tag. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This tag is so so pretty, I love the colours and layers, especially the butterfly and the little girl. Smashing Jan! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, its lovely Jan. I want it.
    Lynn
    One I Made Earlier Today

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wonderful how you pulled this together (despite your distractions !). I really like the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful. I like how you've made it dimensional with the fence and the little girl coming out from it :)

    ps. I think getting distracted while tidying your stash might be one of the reasons for doing it in the first place ;P lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the photos - first of the all the elements and then voila - a beautiful tag. Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous tag - I love all the little details in it and the spring tag is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I get distracted all too easily as well! love your daffodil paper and pretty embellishments, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/