Tuesday 17 April 2012

Spring Flowers

Hi Everyone,
Jane here, in a rather wintry Berkshire today!
I really enjoyed the Spring Cleaning tags, and was amused and pleased to see we are a group who prefers
creating things to doing housework! Hooray!
It did inspire me to tidy up my boxes of fabrics though!


Spring Flowers made me think of daffodils, tulips, grape hyacinths, crocuses and irises. I went up to my studio looking for some tulip stampers. However I got diverted by a lovely bag of unused flower pieces for collage, and before I knew it I had created a tag!
For the background I used green card which I made marks on with pastels and wax crayons to build up a layer of colour. The pieces just seemed to fit on perfectly, and voila a
Spring Flower tag .

11 comments:

  1. what a lovely little tag, your background is great

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours in your tag ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag, spend your time on tags and not h*******k, that's right! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag, spend your time on tags and not h*******k, that's right! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty tag,lovely flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the colours, it all works so well.
    Lynn
    One I Made Earlier Today

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the way you have collaged all the different flowers - looks as though the separate flower pieces were always meant to be together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty tag - the colours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great little tag. Isn't it lovely when everything just comes together? Jane xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/