Tuesday 17 April 2012

SPRING FLOWERS

Hi everyone,
Firstly, a big thank you to everyone who left me such kind comments and good wishes on my marriage - it is very much appreciated.

I've been so busy lately with spring cleaning that I didn't have time to make a tag last week!

I've really been enjoying the wonderful blossom that's out at the moment (pretty much everywhere I look), so I decided this would be my theme. The image is from a photo I took a few days ago. I added washi tape and wires threaded with beads, to represent the stamens.



13 comments:

  1. Lovely tag! like the wired beads idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty tag Diana - seems an inadequate word somehow but does describe it well ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great photo, lovely tag. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great idea, love the way you combined photo and beads on wire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag...Great combo of the photo and the beaded wire (fab touch!)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blossom, great tag x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab tag! Can't think of anything more to add to the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its ever so pretty Diana.
    Nice to see the washi tape again.
    Lynn
    One I Made Earlier Today

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! those three dimensional stamens are really superb - I want to reach into the photo to touch them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful tag Diana, looks very oriental, great idea to use a photo as a base, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful delicate tag. Blossoms are my favourite spring flower.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/