Tuesday 12 June 2012

Beauty Sleep

Hope you all don't mind me taking liberties with this week's theme. I actually like camping. I was a Girl Guide and my family camped every summer while I was growing up...
I just find the older I get the better it feels to sleep in my own bed with my own pillows. Get up and have a decent shower in the morning. Not eat burnt food off the fire. And did I mention avoiding the bugs....
Now this is what I call roughing it. Mind you I'm not into lingerie and wearing makeup for my regular sleeps (personally I'd breakout if I left all the goo on my face LOL)... She comes from one of my "old" BHG magazines. The flowers are an old hankie. Enjoy. Jewels

15 comments:

  1. Yes, this is more my idea of sleeping rough! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How glamorous this is :0) Oh yes, that's 'glamping' isn't it, haha. Ones mascara doesn't even smudge when glamping. Love the hanky flowers :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my kind of camping. Love the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This girl sure has the right idea! Fun tag as usual!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely my sort of 'roughing it'! I just love this tag - it's fun and I love the 50's look.
    Really great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea, but she won't wake up to the smell of bacon frying outdoors or the birds singing! What's that you say? Thank goodness? Where is your pioneering spirit! (chuckle) Lovely tag x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh to sleep so beautifully! I think I scared the postman when he knocked early this morning. I think he definitely would have preferred this gorgeous creature to answer the door. I love everything about your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your tag!...now that's definately my idea of 'not' camping too!! ;)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great glam image - bit like me (rofl!) Super idea and tag. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous image my sort of camping!!! Love it.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely... why sleep in a field when you can sleep in a lovely bed in your lingerie!! Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Think she modelled herself on me haha !
    Lynn
    One I Made Earlier Today

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! I like the humor in your tag interpretation. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes I go along with this one. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/