Tuesday 26 June 2012

Green .....


im having a catch up of tags and have my Green one done just in time for this week....thanks to Annabelle for the bag of sari silks, i couldnt wait to use some of them....love all the beautiful embroidery patterns and colors :)

ive got some of the others done so will have a big catch up post soon as i photograph them.......

so im wondering what youguys are doing with all your tags....ive swapped some[ thanks Lynne] and given some away on presents, im finding they are very handy :)

6 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely layers. Great tag. It's nice to hear what you have been doing with your tags.I'm going to make a little book for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Great mix of colors. I've kept my tags so far too-- not sure what I'll end up doing with them. We should publish a book with all our posts, shouldn't we??

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE this Jen...
    I've also given some of mine away :) but I've kept a few of my favourites ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. This is really stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work in wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/