Monday 25 June 2012

Green

Hi Everyone, I cannot believe the beautiful tags this week, I think everyone has outdid themselves!!
Here is my green offering:

I had a real problem deciding how to approach this green theme. In the end, it was the tags by ARTCHIX Studio (Handy Green Labels on sale as well!) that inspired me. I tucked a tag in my Godey girl image that you can find here  and used Prima paper for the tag with a vintage French/English definition of Green and vintage wallpaper(stash)as accents. I found the green paper border at a thrift shop and the vintage green seam binding is from my stash. So Create simple and sweet memories today!
Hugs,
Ivy

6 comments:

  1. Your lady looks so charming in her green bodice and skirt. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tres bon ;) That floral paper is really pretty. I would have loved to wear dresses like that. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. IBeautiful! I love to combine old, used, found and new items in my collages too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Ivy, the lace is a nice touch
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty-- great trim on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/