Monday 25 June 2012

Green

I restrained myself from any and all references to Kermit on this one, but all I could hear the whole time was “It’s Not Easy Being Green” sung in his little froggy voice ♥


I simply would not have done him justice had I tried to draw him, so I went with what I’m good at – doodles! These are my ‘go to’ doodles, lotus type flowers, circles and swirly vines with leaves. Flash card foundation, Mountain Rose Herbs ephemera wrap, and then watercolor pencils and Sharpie markers for the drawing stage. A bit of ‘stuff’ from my fringe stash in green of course and it’s done!

7 comments:

  1. Swirly doodles are great! Really pretty tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those flowers. Beautiful shapes :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking along the lines of a green frog on a water lily but Kermit never crossed my mind!!!! Glad I went with sea glass instead. Your doodles are fab mine only ever look like squiggles and blobs. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag, but I think I will be singing with Kermit all day now! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely doodles Patricia.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the lovely comments :) and yes, that song really has a way of lingering ;P

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/