Monday 2 July 2012

Riverbank

Hello  fellow tuesday taggers. You have outdone yourselves again such beautiful and clever tags.

I failed miserably this week. It turned out MASSIVE! No way could you consider it a tag. Not only that but the words of the song  I used as inspiration refers to a 'shady wadey pool' not a 'shadey wadey riverbank' However I quite liked the result in a dopey, gets it completely wrong, kinda way. So I'm going to post it if you don't mind.
Fond regards to you all

Pat x

9 comments:

  1. I love the fish and the hook at the top! It doesn't look too big, perhaps ideal for a large present? I really like it, well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant, I rEALly like this. Size wise....ach some tags are just larger than others. (shh, my next one is large ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your tag fits in with the theme very well. A lovely tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Presents come in all shapes and sizes, so size doesn't matter. The hook looks marvelous and I love the silhouette. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this s fantastic - love the effect of the silhouette . The fish hook is a stroke of genius!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had the same problem with tags turning out larger than expected. Think the earlier suggestion of it being for a large present is excellent! Love the fish and the silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice-- great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this tag!! It is really cool. Love the silhouette image,fish and cool hook at the top. It is awesome, in a really cool, have it all figured out kinda way....

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely, the silhouette image does well to highlight the caught fish!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/