Tuesday 24 July 2012

Rock pools and beach finds

Thank you all for your lovely comments on my 'Sea Birds' tag. I look forward to reading any comments you have for this one. Thank you too to Carolyn for uploading my tag again this week.


My beach 'find' is me!

I like to find myself on my local beach, which is the picture on my tag on top of a map of the coastline, It is a beautiful beach, but I just love to be by any sea and hearing, seeing and smelling the movement, briny saltiness and soft lapping or rushing of the water - aaahh - heaven!

I have also added a piece of sea glass, a wee shell and a small stray gull feather. I also went around the edge with Broken China Distress Ink. I can't wait to see all the incredible tags produced here this week

Have fun! :0) x

15 comments:

  1. Well done Mo, you've really grasped the theme. I can almost smell the sea
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely tag. I love the embellishments - that shell is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice, tranquil feel. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cooling blissful tag, great work x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab little tag..great embellishments...like the way you have photographed it against the 'in the rock pool' book page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mo I wish I could find me on the beach too! I love that at first glance you tag looks stripes and swirls of colour and that on closer inspection you see the photo and the map. Lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab tag. Such a lot of content to look at . Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea and you created such serenity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mo, this is just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is a nice calm feel to this tag, a lovely tag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My sentiments exactly, there is something about time spent by the sea. A very beautiful tag.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely and definitely evocative of the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very clever idea, love the gentle colours, hope you have found yourself there this week, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you all for your very kind comments once again :0) xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/