Tuesday 3 July 2012

SEASIDE

Well ....with all this lovely wet weather we are having here in the UK just lately..
...there's not been much chance to enjoy a paddle at the seaside!!
So it will be great to enjoy the Seaside through our tag themes this month at Tag Tuesday!
-oOo-
Now, a trip to the seaside is usually a when the camera makes an appearance for most...
...documenting all the fun at the beach.
-oOo-
I've got a fascination with old photographs...
So I decided to use a mini vintage cabinet card as my base for thisweeks tag.
mini cabinet cards


I chose this little fella,
beacause I noticed that the photographer was based in Margate
(seaside town in Kent UK)

and here is my Seaside tag.....
I've added lace, charms, trim, string, paper flower, paint and shells.
Thanks for peeking!
Jan x

15 comments:

  1. Ooh, what a gorgeous piece of art - this is just beautiful, I love all your little additions, especially the ships wheel and anchor - it all goes to make a perfect tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag! Fabulous image and your accents finish it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really lovely tag! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing lot of embellishments Jan! The we fella looks 'so happy' to be there, haha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. I really like the monochromatic look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vintage look and the great image, a fabby card as ever! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little lads sailor suit! Great choice of embellishments too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a gorgeous piece of art! Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love vintag photographs, and you did an excellent job incorporating this one into a Victorian style tag. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh it's fab Jan I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning tag Jan. I love the sepia tones and the fab vintage style. Your charms are just the perfect shade too fit in with your colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a well behaved young man, posing so nicely for his tag.
    Lynn and the Doodly Birds

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the vintage look and all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous embellishments - beautifully done! Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What treasures - the beautiful embellishments, and the image of the boy so resplendent in his sailor suit - all make a beautiful tag.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/