Tuesday 10 July 2012

Swimming


Hi everybody!  My first tag is a little man who was determined to fill his pool although his Mum had said no! The photo has been backed with some of my hand-painted papers, and I added some pirate accessories, and Noah's Ark, which I found in my button box.


I love this vintage image. I have mounted it onto a distressed and painted cardboard tag, cut in the shape of a beech hut. The shabby bow is a scrap of cotton, and the sun is a yellow daisy. I have added gold glass-glitter sand and some shells.


I discovered these 2 buxom wenches in their jazzy swim-suits, and had to put them on a tag. The tag is a piece of a cornflakes box, covered with some of the blue cotton I used for the bow in the tag above. I fussy cut the images and then rolled them round a pencil to make them stand out before fixing them with foam squares. I wonder what they won those cups for??


 And these are some mini, tag-size flip-flops, which we all need for the beach and swimming....


Have a good week you all! Valerie

20 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I love that little boy on the first one! jenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some awesome pictures. The first is quite funny. There are some amazing old pictures found for this theme I found too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful Valerie! Gorgeous images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great tag with the little boy. It is so funny Valerie.
    Lynn and the Doodly Birds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, that little boy is so cute (and naughty!). A great collection of tags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super selection of tags this week - you have been busy!! I like the distressed corrugated tag - great effect. Love the little boy - and do they make the flip flops in my size?! Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure have been a busy bee! Great tags!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, so many and all lovely! Well done, love them.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you got busy! I'm lucky to pop just one out (LOL). Love them all! J

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...you've been busy! I love them all but the first one made me laugh. I thought he was peeing in the pool but when I looked closer...realized he has a hose. What a little rascal!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like all the tags, especially the one with the mischievous boy. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tags- You've obviously had a very creative week! Perhaps the pool was ful until he sat down? I think thos nappies can suck up ALOT of water - ha ha! Love the flip-flops, will send a link to my daughter in law who loves her flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These tags are just wonderful - summer fun! That little boy is very cute - a loveable mischief maker, for sure. And the girls were obviously champion swimmers with their trophies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have been soo busy, hard to choose a favourite, but I think it has to be your cheeky little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those 2 gals, look at her stockings, that must have been terrible to have to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic tags Valerie...Love the cutie pirate and the fab bathing beauty images.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You've been a busy busy bee Val, great swimming tags. Your little pirate is fab; noah's ark button is amazing, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute pirate - definitely a bathing cutie. More of the strange footwear on the swimmer with the cup on the right! Are they the equivalent of our swimming shoes today I wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are all such fun but I, too, love the little boy!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/