Sunday 15 July 2012

Swimming

Hi Everyone,

This weeks theme got me looking through some old photos I had from my childhood. I decided to use a cropped image of my sister in a rather snazzy bathing costume. The photo was taken on-board the ship the Canberra on our journey back home to England from Australia after emigrating there in the sixties. To reflect this you can see that  the background image is a map showing Australia.


I used a harlequin stamp from Indigo Blu to reflect the pattern on the bathing costume and the image of the fish was from The Graphics Fairy.

I'll be off now to have a look all of your  lovely tags . See you next week. x

10 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag, great photo! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely tag, and I enjoyed the story behind it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag - I really like the way you have overstamped to complement the very cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag - your sister looks so cute! Love the map just showing through, and the harlequin overstamping - very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet photo, love the background and overstamping, very effective, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/