Tuesday 17 July 2012

Swimming.

My Tag for Swimming. Not at all the one that I intended. I spent 2 fruitless days looking through my stash for a postcard of beach huts that I knew I had. I found the empty frame it had been in but no card. Most frustrating as it is here somewhere. In desperation (as I have already missed two weeks) I found this bathing belles postcard  on a lovely freebie site which you can find details of here.



I have picked out the colours in the bathing suits and flowers in their hair for my additonal embellishments.

8 comments:

  1. Well done Mrs A, glad you made it, lovely image. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag, with gorgeous bathing beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture and I love the colours (Im partial to pink). J

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when I can't find something I need. However, you did find a great new website and your tag is superb. It has a very sweet and nostalgic feel with the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect old postcard for this theme,and lovely colours; although I can relate to your frustration at not finding your beach-huts!Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It may not have been what you intended but it is a really good tag!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/