Wednesday 11 July 2012

Swimming


Hi Everyone, 
from Berkshire, where we had the Olympic Torch passing through this morning. If you want to see a picture of it go to my blog.

For my tag this week I thought of beach huts-do you remember last week I used a piece of shirt fabric as a beach hut? Well this time I used a clothing catalogue, and collaged pictures of striped shirts as beach huts. The background is from my stash of painted papers, this time watercolour with added sea salt, which I thought was appropriate!
I photographed it on my painting apron which I made from old stripey shirts!

Fab tags last week, I am sorry I couldn't comment on more of them.
I am looking forward to your tags this week!

13 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, that was a great idea using the shirts out of a mag and with such good results too.
    Lynn and the Doodly Birds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag, you have put those catalogues to very good use! Valerei

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good idea! Quite vintage I think too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! Great results too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag - gorgeous little beach huts - great idea using a catalogue, and a great apron too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beach huts...what a cool idea to make them from catalogue pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous beach huts! And great use of a catalogue...must stop throwing mine in the recycling bin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those stripy beach huts! Great tag. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great beach huts, super colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jane What a fab way to make pretty beach huts all in a row. Definitely how they look their best. Your seasalt background is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea. Love the the background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your clever and effective use of stripey clothes photos for your beach huts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great! I love beach huts :)

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/