Tuesday 18 September 2012

Owls

 Hi Everyone,
Here is my owl tag. I think you have set a trend Carolyn, as when I went shopping yesterday there were owl themed goods everywhere!
For my tag I used some of my painted papers. ( I am tidying my stash at the moment Yvonne, and have plenty to keep me going for many more tags!)
I stamped an owl motif on-sorry it does not show up very well in the photo, it is in purple ink. I thought that stars would be fitting for the owls, and put some printed card and some ribbon in decoration.
I really like owls, and love to listen to them at night. I couldn't believe it a few months ago when I had a close encounter with a barn owl. He was sitting on my next door neighbour's chimney, looking at me through my loft window! We watched each other for a few minutes, it was wonderful!


Great tags for Autumn Leaves and Berries, and thanks for all your encouraging comments. Sorry I didn't get chance to leave comments last week

18 comments:

  1. Love the stamped owls and the starry paper. How lucky to be stared at by an owl! I wonder what he thought eh? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Nice starry effect since owls usually are out at night-- neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to think of owls at night

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely starry night owl tag! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely tag - I love the composition of it. The stars are a great addition and I like the texture on the background. Really fab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty tag, I agree there are owls everywhere, never seen so many! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple Beautiful x x May x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh - really love the effect you achieved with the soft coloured stamping and the starry borders!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty tag and I'm very jealous of your close encounter :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This tag is so subtle and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great owl stamp Jane, beautiful tag.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet little tag Jane..love the subtle stamping and the use of the star ribbon/card :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ideal colours and stars for your night owls, lovely to hear about your encounter with an owl, sounds wonderful, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Starry nights and hidden owls - perfect combo. How fab to meet and owl in the flesh - I mean feather!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the subtle colours and the starry sky.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/