Monday, 19 November 2012

Brown

Last minute entry again I'm afraid. Been laid low all week with a rotten cold and hacking cough. I have been sleeping in an armchair instead of bed as everytime I have tried to lay down I start a coughing fit. This has had to be made with whatever came to hand.The tag itself is covered with a piece of twistwrap kraft paper. My beloved stamp came out (Believe by Crafty Individuals) and stamped onto an old brown envelope that HM Revenue & Customs seem to have a fondness of sending me in the post!!!! Button found in my stash and looks like it has come from a sofa. Beading, little piece of organza and the bown raffia string from my odds and ends box.


8 comments:

  1. I love the organic feel of your tag. Hope you're feeling better. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely tag, love it how you put it together with all the little bits and pieces

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ao sorry you've been poorly, but inspite of hacking cough you've made a lovely tag! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab use of your bits and bobs and a fine end to the 'dreaded' brown envelope :0))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mrs. A. I do hope you feel better soon or at least able to have a really good night's sleep in your own bed. Lovely tag made with things found to hand. Gorgeous!!

    Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tag! like the fringing to the edge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely tag, I love your Believe stamp. Hope you are feeling better now, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!