Sunday, 11 November 2012

Celestial

It's taken a while to get this tag done. I love anything to do with space and so I was excited about the theme. However could I get any inspiration for this? No, because my head is full of puppets, which I have been making for a Christmas production! I even have an astronaut puppet and I considered using him in my tag!
I finally got some inspiration from watching a puppet DVD - Old School Sesame Street! Remember the counting sequence based on a pinball machine? I used that as an basis for my seventies style shooting stars. Sharpie markers made a reappearance for the colours and I added detail with a silver gel pen. I'll try and get my mind off puppets for next week!
Excuse the shadows on the photo, I had to use my iPad and I couldn't avoid the shadows!

8 comments:

  1. I do remember that Sesame Street video-- rather Peter Max looking. Always liked it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab little tag - I love the zingy colours and the unusual shape - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag! I love the colours against the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the brilliant colors of the stars against the black background. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ab Fab 70's tag, bringing back memories of tie dyed t shirts for me and painted flowers on faces. Like the faux stitching around the edge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for the theme! I like it!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!