Wednesday 26 December 2012

Christmas

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!  Busy time!  Here is my Christmas tag.  I just picked an image I liked from my Christmas scrapbook papers.  The tag base is a library card that I typed up and added fake patron names.  I also aged it with some coffee.  And I obviously did not have a white Christmas this year as you can tell by this photo that was shot outside.


Below are the tags I received in our Christmas swap (the tags I made are posted on my blog).  The candy canes is by Mo, and the tree is by Barb (King Designs).

The angel is by Liz (Lululiz), "Let It Snow" is by Jane (Creativity Abounds), and the clever bird was not signed!  Will the talented creator please step forward? This just in... blue bird is by Norma (The Fairy Yellow Bug)!!

Pretty backs too.

Many thanks to these artists and to Carolyn.  It is really nice to see your work in person!  Enjoy the rest of the week, and I'll see you next year!!

6 comments:

  1. Lots of beautiful tags you got there Diane - I'm delighted you like the candy canes one :-D *hug* Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. More beautiful tags, we have all been lucky that Carolyn organised this great swap! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, me, me!!! I was in such a panic to get the birds out as I was late, late, late that I completely forgot to sign the birds I made. Originally, I'd planned to attach a 'To/From' little tag to the bird as well. Next year I will have it together. Glad you like the wee bird. Have a happy time! Love from Norma, xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful collection of tags - and I love yours too, really gorgeous vintage style. Happy New Year! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb tags, aren't we all lucky to be in the swap? I love the use of a library tag on yours too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely collection of tags, I'm glad yu liked my let it snow tag. You took a much better photo of it than I could get!Hope you've had a fabulous Christmas, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/