Friday, 4 January 2013

New Year

The last tag of the 2012 challenges, my goodness, the year went by so quickly. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all the very best for 2013. May all your wishes come true.

I missed quite a few tags in 2012, I hope I will do better in 2013 ;-). I am so looking forward to the new challenges.

Anyhoo, here is the New Year Tag -



I used an image from a 1905 postcard, coloured the lady's dress , used sequins, lace and millinery leaves in matching colours. Bit of lace, bit of silvery sparkle with a Gelly Roll pen, and metal numbers and that was it.


HAPPY 2013 !

Toodlepip xxx

7 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous fresh looking tag.Love the colours you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The detailing and the color scheme in your tag is magical. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice-- love that aqua color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fresh new year colours on this great tag! Love the lace edge too. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful New Year tag, lovely colours and the lace down the left side is gorgeous, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful winter colour scheme, I love it! Happy New Year :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag Lululiz! The colours are amazing :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!