Monday, 18 February 2013

F is for .....

 Frogs!  Love this frog graphic, it's from a valentine card, and I make the background with distress inks.
I loved to catch and observe frogs when I was little, and my son did, too.  We spent lots of happy hours "frogging" down at the pond.

I am very behind on my tags, so I am going to post a bunch today, and then I will be caught up. 


 D is for Dancer, you can read more about this on my blog,
 E is for egg, I love these pretty spring patterned papers!
C is for colors, I used spray inks and Twinkling H2O's to make this tag.

I am looking forward to seeing all the other creative tags this week!

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags Barb, each one so uniquely different! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tags, well done on catching up! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you've caught up, the tangs are great! Love the frog one! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tags Barb. I especially like the colourful frog one, when I first saw it, i.e the red, I thought of Fungi, then I spotted the handsome prince sitting atop. The background is fantastic.
    I also love the beautifully coloured butterfly. :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely selection of tags, Barb! I am glad you have caught up!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous selection of wonderful tags... Love them all... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all fabulous! I just love the frog image you used - it's gorgeous. Well done for catching up -I still have the letter C to do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow a whole bunch of lovely lovely tags :) the frog one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your beautiful tags!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE all your vintage feeling tags. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!