Friday, 8 February 2013

Letter E and catching up with letter D too!

 D is for dumb.
I saw this fellow riding his bike on the ice on Lake Michigan. Not a smart thing to do. One could easily fall through because there’s no way to really know if this area is really frozen through. I grabbed my camera and took some pictures. He then fell off his bike
and I was laughing so hard that I missed the picture. So, on my tag  I recreated the DUMB biker falling off his bike and on the ice!


E is for  Elegant! 
Has there ever been anyone more elegant than Audrey Hepburn?
 I think not... so, I took her away from her Breakfast to join Tag Tuesday.

14 comments:

  1. Great tags. Love the tag for Audrey. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tags. Audrey is classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bike ones! Made me laugh. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tags. Love the story of the dumb biker! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun Dumb tag! I always like a tag with a story! I like the elegant one too, and agree that Audrey is the perfect example of elegance.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 great tags, The Elegant one is my favourite, the border and the bling are perfect, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Audrey.....always elegant. Lovely tag

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tags - The dumb cyclist is hilarious! Audrey = classy :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the humour in your 'D' tag and your Audrey tag is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. D and E tags are both great - loave the "slapstick" humour of the bike incident!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi MaryAnn - I wonder if the Crazy bike person will ever see the art his antics inspired. You made me really chuckle. Such a contrast to the elegant tag - did you know you can't get breakfast at Tiffanys? I was very disappointed not to be able to eat whilst surrounded by bling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. marvellous tags. I love the man on a bike on the ice tags. The fact that you made mini works of art out of an event you witnessed is priceless.
    Kind regards

    Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fantastic tags -I love the chap falling off his bike, and you are so right about Audrey Hepburn - she really was elegance personified.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!