Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Letter E like E.Y.E.S

Hello Lovelies
 
I love to paint eyes and I wanted to create a special TAG today focusing on what we see and what is
sometimes hidden.
 
There are times we cannot see the full picture of a situation, of our life or our story. But there is always enough beauty around us, even in moments we don't see it *YET*.

This is the front page of my eyes tag.



Now you can lift the flower strip to discover more.
 



There is always enough!
 
 
 
 
I want to FOCUS on the beauty.
 
If you want to read more about F.O.C.U.S I love to invite you to my blogchallenge over here.
 
I see you,
love & light,
Andrea

12 comments:

  1. This is a lovely and very clever tag, I shall hop over to your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very thought provoking tag Andrea. Fab illustration and lovely calming colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting tag-- really like the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very unusual! Will visit your blog. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very intriguing - I love the eyes, such a beautiful shade of green.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fascinating idea. Very clever tag :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  7. An unusual and intriguing tag, lovely piercing eyes, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever tag, Love the design & the eyes! Brilliant idea!!... May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your eyes are brilliant. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, original tag, Andrea. I really like the colours you have used.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your concept - I would like to participate in your blog challenge, hope to do so next week.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!