Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Letter E


Hi Everyone!! Thank you all so very much for the lovely comments on my D tag last week; they mean a lot to me.
For this weeks letter E, I have chosen the word 'Embrace'

My tag this week was a duff one from last week so I covered it in light blue acrylic paint, then I stamped onto it with the Sunflower stamp from Papermania. I then used versamark to stamp different sentiments which I embossed with silver powder. The sayings are 'Embrace everything that surrounds you', 'The possibilities are endless', 'Live in the moment' and 'NEVER forget the power of YOU'. I edged the tag with Broken China DI and used some blue ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, as the tie.
I'm looking forward to seeing all your E tags this week. Thanks for looking at mine. 
Have a great week and stay well :0) Mo *hugs* xx

16 comments:

  1. A very nice quote Mo I love your tag and all the detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag, love the colours and words! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful BLUE colour! Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good use of all the E's! I love your tag. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good quote Mo - I think tags and quotes are made for each other! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tag, Mo. Am surrounded by sunflowers here in France in the summer - they are always so cheerful! Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I love this tag - gorgeous flower images and the colour scheme is fab - the silver looks so good with the blue and black. Great quotes too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely stamps and sentiments, its always worth keeping duff tags - its certainly lovely now, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tag, Love the background stamping & the lovely blue colour! Perfect quotes for a perfect tag... Love it.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful blue tag! The sunflowers look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a very striking piece, Mo. I love the black line stamps against that blue, and the embossed sayings are brilliant. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very pretty and soothing tag. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This art makes me want to race to the shelf to grab my embossing stuff. I haven't done embossing for awhile. Gosh this is so simply gorgeous. Beautiful!! *smiles* Norma, x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these inspiring messages - they look great embossed.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!