Thursday, 7 March 2013

Letter I

Hi Everyone - it's lovely to be back here again, but boy has it come around quickly! Mind you, I think most of us feel that huh? Just shows how busy we all are I think.
Thank you for your fabulous comments on my Hot Air Balloon tag last week; I appreciated all of them.

For this week, I would first of all like to apologise to the idea-ology fans out there. I have this book of stickers and was desperate for an 'I' word.
So, for all that it is, here is my I = idea-ology tag

The I's already here are fab by the way and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest as they arrive.
Have a good week, stay well and ttfn, *hugs* Mo xx

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic tag and I luv your blog header. Ü
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag Mo! Very harmonious colours and composition! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever idea Mo, a great collection for I- ideal in fact! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I have the same sticker book, but never would have come up with your idea! Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Mo, its a great tag and full of detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've come u with a winning ag here Mo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great tag! I love the "idea"! I think I will have to copy it in a way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! Great idea.. Why did'nt I think of that one.. Love it!! Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely, original tag! The letters are such a good idea.Well done!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your tag especially the colour theme. Nothin g wrong with a bit of T.H. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!