Monday 25 March 2013

Letter K.

My word for the letter k this week is Knitting as I knew I had this stamp in my stash by Toodles & Binks. Coloured in with  distress Markers. Needles are a tooth pick cut in half and the cut end sliced to fit into the end of a bead.Ball of wool and tag hanging were made from crochet thread from work basket.
Hope everyone is coping with this retched weather. Most of our snow has gone now but it is still bitterly cold. Brrrrr.
Off to play catch up with this weeks entries. I am forever chasing my tail these days!



6 comments:

  1. What a lovely stamp and I love the little ball of wool and needles. I know what you mean about lack of time! Keep warm, hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stamp and tag! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Love the tiny skein! Cold here too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sweet tag, Love the image & yummy wool... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome tag Mrs A. And I adore those miniature knitting needles and ball of yarn. Great idea :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet tag love the addition of the little ball of knitting Mrs A :)

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/