Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Letter M

Bonjour!
This week M is for Magic Kingdom.  I have used some more of my fairy tale papers and another arch shaped tag cut from greyboard.  I edged round the tag with silver embossing powder and used pewter UTEE on the chipboard M.  The turrets were topped with tiny silver gems and then I finished off with some silver ribbon.  Bit rushed this week as my son and daughter have been to visit from England for Easter.  Spring here in France is teasing us - a hint of warmth one day then cold the next - still not as bad as the U.K., I know.  Hope you all had a lovely holiday.  A bientot!  Carolyn xx

14 comments:

  1. Lovely tag! It looks very much like Carcassonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all is wonderfoul!!! one kiss !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Medieval magic!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choice! Lovely tones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, it looks like a very magical castle indeed. I wouldn't mind visiting that Magical Kingdom and exploring the castle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - it has a very magical quality to it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag, I love that fairy tale paper, too! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever idea, makes a lovely tag! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulously enchanting Carolyn! Your weather s actually much like what we've had here in NE Scotland. We've been very lucky here and now my daffodils are looking lovely :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely tag! nice finish on the M

    ReplyDelete
  11. My son just got back from France and said it was warmer than here. I am looking forward to some warm weather now. The arched shape of your tag is perfect for the Magic Kingdom theme. Love the silver edging Carolyn makes it look like a stained glass panel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely fairy tale tag, Carolyn.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous tag, Love the soft colours...Perfect! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!