Tuesday 30 April 2013

Letter Q

Well here we are again everyone. I hope this week finds you well and enjoying some nice weather. 
This week for the letter Q I have chosen the word QUOTE and the quote I chose is by Elbert Hubbard. He  was an American writer, publisher, artist, and philosopher and he lived from 1856 to 1915. 
The Quote is, "Do not take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive." I found that quite amusing and thought that it called for a bit of a 'silly' tag. 
I hope you like


The picture is from The Graphics Fairy, except the head & torso which is from a collage sheet in my stash. I fiddled about with it all in Word, adding the text whilst I was at it. I added gem stones, vintage lace, coloured the letter beads with Emerald Pro marker & swiped some Picked Raspberry DI around the edge of the tag.
I shall be back later to look at all your tags; I just wanted to get this uploaded while I had five minutes, but now there are shouts of "I'm hungry!" so I'd best be off - ttfn - Mo *hugs* :0) xx

10 comments:

  1. Very fun! I've heard that quote before but never knew who said it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quote made me chuckle, I hadn't heard that one before. Love the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag, love the quote! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought I would pop in and see what you are upto and I can see that your tags are still great fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab "Quote" tag Mo! it did make me giggle :)love the pearls and lace details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant quote, I've committed it to memory! Lovely tag. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Quote made me laugh!. Love the vintage lace you used really suits the collage image you made. Jules

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mo love the crazy collage - I think that the goose rider ought to be careful that goose looks hungry to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quirky! Great quote and super tag! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Running so behind. Can't quite believe I have 6 to catch up on. Like your quote tag very apt for me at the moment. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/