Saturday 25 May 2013

Letter T

Hi Everyone!
I am a bit late posting this week, as I have not been well. I am taking my third lot of antibiotics for an abscess on my back. The good news is it is healing well now, but has made me feel very tired. I have an auto-immune arthritis and keep getting these abscesses, and the cause has not been established. Playing Tag Tuesday is a great diversion, and easy to fit in a small piece of art work, it's fab!
Your S tags were really good, sorry I didn't have chance to comment on them, and thank you so much for your positive comments about my Swan tag.

For my T tag I have chosen Teacup.

I know I had C for Coffee, but I couldn't resist doing another cup. I am English, and from Yorkshire, where tea drinking all day is obligatory, so it had to be Teacup!
I took an image of a teacup from The Graphics Fairy , and re-created the feel of 
floral vintage china using fabric collage.
Off to look at your T tags now! 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely tea-cup, hope you are feeling better now! Valerie (But I do prefer coffee!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like vintage china-- clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really clever design, Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you've not been well - hope you are now feeling much better. Lovely tea cup! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jane, I'm very sorry you've been so unwell. Hopefully now the abscess is settling down, you will be able to do more of what you love very soon. Your teacup is so pretty and what a good idea to make it out of fabric! :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Jane, love the use of lace! Hope you are fully recovered as soon as possible. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful cup of Tea tag, I love the lace applique on the side, hope you are feeling better now, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/