Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Letter U

Bonjour!
Hope you are all well this week and enjoying some crafting.  I seem to have got over my creative block and am buzzing with lots of ideas - whew!  So I chose U for UP.  I inked the tag with Shimmer Magic in Firefly Red and TH distress ink in Mustard Seed.  I made the arrows from Finnabair's Sunset Sunrise papers.  The stamps are from a collection by Paper Artsy and the metal embellies from various sources.  Looking forward to seeing everyone's U's.
A bientot!
Carolyn xx

13 comments:

  1. This is so cool-- love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colours Carolyn and I love those metal ambellies :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag, lovely embellies! Valerie (I have managed to write in English this week!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice for U, love your collection of papers and embellies. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, lovely vibrant background colour and great embellishments, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done for volunteering to look after the blog, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A unique and eye-catching tag--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colour and texture to the background. Really cool tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no, what have you done? Now I can't get that silly melody out of my head. ARRGGHHH. I'll be humming that one for the rest of the day now, lol. I do love the tag though, great sentiment, great colours and embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the graphic feel of your tag design. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cool tag, love the colours and clever ideas I can copy! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely tag, lovely colours!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant idea and great techniques

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!