Tuesday, 18 June 2013

X marks the spot....


Hi you all!
I am not happy with what I have made for this week, but I am having an Xtra stupid time just now. My printer has changed it's method of operation from 'warn strikes' to 'General Strike', so I was not able to make my Xanten  tag as I wanted, which left me Xtremely frustrated and caused to me to say a lot of Xtra wicked words. (Xanten is a little town near here with a lot of history going back to the Romans).

Well, I think this tag is Xplicit without Xtra Xplanations.
Things can only get better....


Have a good week you all, and take care!
Valerie

16 comments:

  1. Well, it certainly fits the theme! Would be neat to do the whole alphabet like that for a tot's room decoration/banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's what I call a statement tag! Lovely idea, very striking. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, a statement of my desperation this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a trooper! It really turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how frustrating. I think your tag is perfect in its simplicity. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How frustrating when you can't do what you had planned cos of techy problems - I hate when that happens! But it turned out great anyway, really striking design :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very annoying when plans don't work out but your x tag is great - love black and white! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous19 June, 2013

    Lovely tag, and I know what you are going through just now - it will get better! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool! I love the clean graphic feel of your design and the bold statement you've made. I hope the rest of your week is filled with blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great design, my printer hears plenty of Xpletives too!Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant design...Love it!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Valerie. A big enough X not to be missed that's for sure :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this X - very striking and dramatic tag!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely, simple tag, Valerie. Who could ask for anything more? It is perfect!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very different, very neat.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!