Friday, 27 September 2013

Egypt

This is my 
Egypt tag for this week.


Oh! a Egypt tag, Didn't have a clue!
so I look at the Prompt's to try and get am idea. 
And there it was Scarab Beetles
So I chose to use my 
steampunkery beetle stamp 
from  Chocolate Baroque


The tag itself was painted using my new favourite 
PaperArtsy Fresco Paints :)
and then draw on some hieroglyphics over the top with a 
Promarker in Gold.


The beetle was stamp onto 
sliver and gold card and 
layer up to give him some dimension.

So I hope you like my tag and I am off to see 
what all you have been up to with your 
Egypt tags this week.
Thanks for looking
Jules
xx

16 comments:

  1. What a fab tag! Just love your steampunk scarab!! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your steampunk tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scarab beetle on a very Egyptian background.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful tag! I love you rwinged scarab :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh i love the steampunk egypt connection. fab tag! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tag, great idea with a steampunk scarab! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfectly Egyptian ;) I always forget about the prompts :/ tut ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The drama of your tag is spot on Jules.The richness of the scarab sits so well above your hieroglyphics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the steampunk scarab and what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love, love, love how you merged the steampunk look into your Egyptian design. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful scarab, I love this tag! X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful steampunk feel to your tag. Good placement of the elements leads your eye around.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very interesting contemporary take on an Egyptian theme. Love it!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!