Sunday, 29 September 2013

Egypt

I wasn't going to make a tag for this theme, my muse seemed to be on a late summer vacation, but after looking at all the inspiring art on your Egypt-themed tags, my muse returned!  I used digital images and washi tape to make the tag and adhered it to a piece of repurposed cardboard from a box.  To embellish it, I ran gold metal foil through a die cut/embossing template to imitate the look of Egyptian gold pieces.  For a quick tag, I am rather pleased.  You all have posted some wonderful tags this week, and I look forward to taking a closer view and leaving comments. Thank you for your continual encouragement. Have a blessed week!
                                                                                               Laura

9 comments:

  1. Laura, this s beautiful! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you decided to play along this week after all! This tag is absolutely stunning! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty tag with great elements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the opulence of your detailed design. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you joined in-- your tag is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag! love the rich golden colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your muse returned in full strength this is beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous tag, love the richness of the colours.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!