Monday, 14 October 2013

Shoes

Hi Everyone :D I hope you have all had a fabulous week. I enjoyed viewing all the Tattered & Torn tags shown here & I thank all who commented so kindly on my own.
I am soooo silly, (you already know, that, I know, hehe); I said last week that I would be late this week......
but..........
it's next week I'm off to London not today (monday)!
Imagine my disappointment when I realised, **sigh** hahaha.
Ahh, well,  I still have it to look forward to eh ;)
Now I wonder how many different shoes we will all come up with this week.
I decided just to print off a template & doodle on it with my luscious distress pens. I would wear shoes like this, but, alas, foot problems would prohibit such exhibitionism, but I do love a pretty shoe. I hope you like my doodled one.

Heres wishing you all a happy, healthy week, & until next time, bon voyage *hugs* Mo :o) xx
  I've just realised how dreadfully blurred this picture is :( Apologies, my friends ;)

17 comments:

  1. I adore pretty shoes too Mo! Practicality and budget though have started to win out! Your doodled shoe - try saying that quickly is fabulous. I hope you have copyrighted your design as you just might see it sashaying down the fashion runways

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think many of us have fantasies about what shoes we would love to wear - yours is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute shoe-- looks rather 70s!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a very excellent shoe! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag with great patterns and colours

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful shoe, really pretty! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. My 'Designer' name is on the shoe Julie. Aptly named, 'TwinkleToesShoes' Thank you for imagining them sashaying down a runway. x :o))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shoe tag, it reminds me of something I wore in the 70's. Wish I could wear something like that now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful shoe and such colours, would go with anything, love it! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Groovy shoe, Mo! Love it. xx Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your artsy shoe! The doodling is marvelous. Blessings, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I owned these in 1974! i love the doodle art.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your shoe... The design & colours are Fantastic... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, how cool is that!?!?! Hippiefied platforms, gotta love those :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is my absolute favourite shoe and I didn't even know it was you.
    I'm a poet and didn't know it
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun tag! Love all the drawing on it!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!