Monday 14 October 2013

Tattered and Torn

It feels really good to be back again amongst all you creative souls. I have missed taking part but I have been in a deep creative hole, not feeling creative at all. And just when I think that my muse might have returned, we are off to France again, and this time without any craft supplies. Only for two weeks though, and I so hope that when we come back, I'll be back with plenty of craft ideas as well.

For now, here is my Tattered and Torn tag -



I only cut one thing for this tag, and that is the torn sari silk ribbon I had to cut off the length, everything else is torn.

Toodlepip xxx

12 comments:

  1. Love the music on this tag and the adorable vintage photo--gorgeous. Have fun in France! ♥ Sandy Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty-- love the sheet music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag...Love that beautiful image, & fabulous layers... enjoy your trip to France... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet tag Lululiz! And how fabulous that it all came together with the minimum of cutting :0)
    Have a great time in France ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic tag with the beautiful image and the crown

    Chrissie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag, have fun in France! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your trip and soak up the atmosphere then before you know it your muse will be back. Your tag is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so lovely...I especially like the textured natural paper in the background, and all the torn edges. Have a wonderful trip to France and I hope you come back feeling crafty and refreshed!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Liz . Nice to see you back! gorgous tag as usual. We have done a swap - I am back in England for a week visiting the children and with no craft supplies either - oh well, will just have to go shopping instead! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tag, great elements, and they all perfectly play up the theme!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/