Friday 8 November 2013

CHRISTMAS TAG SWAP 2013

Just a quick message to those of you who are playing along in the real life Christmas tag swap.  I've been marking the list of players when the tags are received by me ... already there are some very gorgeous tags to share amongst you all.  May I send a little reminder to those of you who are still to post your tags ... please post to me as soon as possible to reach me around the middle of November, if you can.  If there is a little delay it won't matter too much but I'm hoping to have the time sort them and send out to you by the end of November.  Any problems please do email me.  Many thanks!!  Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/