Saturday, 9 November 2013

Proverbs

Hey All!!
I loved receiving comments on my tag last week, thank you all so much... I really love this site, some very talented people.. What a cool challenge this week?! There were so many nice proverbs to choose from, but I settled on one that is close to my heart...and so true! haha....
Just put this tag together, didn't take long at all... That's why I enjoy making tags so much, does not take much time to do...but rewarding when you finish...
Thanks for all the inspiration this week ladies
Letisha xx

My Blog

13 comments:

  1. This is such a true saying, but in our current times equally true for men! Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag - so true!!!! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag! Others appreciate comments, too - it might be a good idea to comment on their blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous image you used. She does look exceedingly fed up with her lot. I also love the flower you added too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo true! Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag - she looks so, so fed up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful words and a great tag

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes, I know that feeling! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great image for your tag!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great graphic, isn't that saying the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cant see the image of your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice tag, but I wish this saying weren't so true! My husband is great about helping, though!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!