Saturday, 8 February 2014

Australia

G'Day Everyone! Don't worry I don't have my Akubra (hat) on and no horses are waiting near by!
It has been terrific to see the inspiration you have drawn on for Australia this week.

I am a traveller, in fact that's why I'm a little late this week.
There are still many parts of our vast, wild country for us to explore....
Indeed yesterday, on my way home from Brisbane I managed to get very lost.
I spent some time where I have never ventured before.
 Breakfast this morning is delicious artisan bread I found when lost and the first of this year's homegrown coffee.


It is true though. that no matter where we go there is nothing like a call home to re-assure
that all is OK in my tiny part of our amazing world.
Today, after a hectic and at times fraught week with a great deal of travel,
 it is just our backyard I intend to explore.
Julie

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, love the colours. You have home grown coffee? Wow! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the interesting layering of patterns and the marvelous color scheme. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tag and an interesting post. Must be a great place to live

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you layered so many items together here. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab tag Julie. Lots of interesting elements.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag, Julie - yes, you are right, a call home from wherever you are is so reassuring. Your tag recalls for me the lyrics of "I Still Call Australia Home" .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoem grown coffee? Mmm mm! Lucky lasy. I adore the colours you have used on your tag Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent tag, Julie! The more you look, the more you see! Very impressed by the home grown coffee! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh how i love this! so abstract and wonderful. really eye catching. pun intended i suppose! xo

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!