Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Pleats & folds



Now this is a bit of a cheat tag because it is in fact quite a large piece for a tag.  
I gave it to a very good friend of ours Mo ... Better known as Twinkletoes.

I wanted to use it because it is one of my favourite pieces.
It's made from cardboard that I scratched with my craft knife and looks like pleats.
I added the antique trim and folded the fabric by adding a button in the middle.

I think I might experiment a bit more with cardboard packaging there is so much you can do with it. 

11 comments:

  1. This is beautiful the cardboard adds so much texture to the contrasting lace. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, my beautiful piece of original Lynn Holland art on show for all to see. Aren't I lucky!! I love it so much and can see it for real everyday :D
    I do hope you make more Lynn. I should have a go myself too eh :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mixture of soft and rough textures in this piece. The natural color scheme blends them all beautifully. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the variety of textures on this tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is elegant and beautiful Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful tag with wonderful textures

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Original idea for your tag.The cardboard works really well.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the natural colours and all the textures. Great tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shabby chic feel to this, Lynn. Great tag! Lucky Mo. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love "cheat" tags. I like to make my own tags in many shapes. This is gorgeous. I'm sure Twinkletoes loved it. ;)

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!