Tuesday 25 March 2014

Locks and keys

Thank you all for all your lovely comments on previous tags, I really enjoy this site, and you are all great.
        For this challenge I had too much choice as far as rubber stamps go, so out came my three stamps with doorways on, and I stamped them on separate card. I then couldn't make up my mind which one to use, so made three tags using them all. Two of them have embossed backgrounds with white and gold, one with a script background. On two of them I used some new key ribbon that I bought at the Sewing for pleasure show on Saturday. They all have key and lock charms on in metal or wood. I really enjoyed doing these, and am now half way to a tag book. I hope it's OK to put all three on.




8 comments:

  1. You are welcome to post as many as you like Wendy. These three are fabulous. What perfect door backgrounds and that ribbon! So cool! I love the quote you added. Enjoy making your tag book :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all, and I'm very happy you shared all three with us. So many possibilities, aren't there?
    xoxo's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tags Wendy with great use of the stamps.

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous set of tags Wendy, love the colours, too. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all three! Its great that you were inspired to make them all. I really like your style. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have had a hard time choosing between the three as well. They are quite wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great, I can't choose either! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. That key ribbon is great. What a good find. Love the tag backgrounds

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/