Tuesday 1 April 2014

School Days

Hi Everyone, it's that day of the week again and here we are showing our interpretation of the School Days theme. My tag is very simple.

I used the perfect paper from a pad from 'whoknowswhere', to which I added a layer of crackle glaze (not clear in the photo, I'm afraid). I added three mini crayon buttons, a wooden apple I coloured red, and some rub-ons for the clock, word and hand. Finally I stamped my ABC's & 123's to the ribbon which I llightly coloured red.
Thank you so much for the lovely comments last week. I love reading them all and seeing what you all have done each week.
Until next time, stay well, be happy & carry on crafting. :o) **hugs** Mo xx

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Mo! Hugs. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dimension you gave to the tag with the school related embellishments that you added. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the pastel colors work together with all the school elements on your very cute tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so bright and cheerful Mo and I like all the different elements you have used on it
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun tag, I love the embellishments you added too! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so geometric. i love the colors and the clock on it is just perfection. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright colours and the adorable wee pencils! Great tag, Mo. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely bright and breezy, colourful tag! Those teeny crayon buttons are too cute. And stamping the ribbon was an inspired touch. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mo , the little button embellishments are perfect - nothing else needed to depict happy school days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very creative take on this theme. Love it!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/