Sunday, 4 May 2014

Cooking

Hi All, for some reason I really struggled with this one, which is strange because my other passion is cooking, lol.  I certainly had a ton of inspiration too, as I collected old cook books for many years.  So after much thought I decided to share this one with you.  The front and back of the tag are a copy of an illustration inside the book, I cut and printed the tag on my Zing.  Do you recognize the Illustrator, I didn't until I brought it home and really looked through it.  The book was published in 1952 and I printed his short bio from Wikipedia along with one of my favorite recipes from the book.  I use this for my Chicken and Dumplings with chicken stock, not beef and I add some fresh parsley for color too.  Thanks for stopping by.  ~Diane

5 comments:

  1. Lovely tag, and the cookery book looks very interesting! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a really good cook book your tags look terrific with the illustrations

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. clever and great fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely fascinating. thank you so much for sharing the awesome images and the information :o))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for your tag!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!