Saturday 24 May 2014

Stripes and Spots

Boy, did this one give me a headache this week! My printer was out of action all week so I tried a tag with a couple of spotty and kind of striped bits I had, but really disliked that tag. Got my printer working again today, ah the joy! I had been thinking about a vintage swimmer all week long, couldn't get it out of my head, and finally I was able to get on with it. Still didn't have anything spotty but I found my inner child, lol, and made a potato stamp with spots for the background :-)




Toodlepip xxx

6 comments:

  1. What a handsome chap (and no, I don't mean the zebra!). Brill idea for the stripes and I love that your inner child came to play this week! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag with a lovely man! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent inspiration Lululiz, I love the swimsuit. Have a lovely weekend :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun tag!
    Love your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry about your printer headaches. but meanwhile the tag you made is just fantastically whimsically wonderful! well done. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stripey swimming togs! Lots of fun elements in your tag.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/