Tuesday 27 May 2014

White on white

Hi everybody!

Our theme is white on white - not a fave of mine, as it leaves little room for nice, dirty distressing....Ah well, at least the cardboard and gesso made me feel good!
But I did my best. I painted a corrugated cardboard tag with gesso, and used some white Utee down the right side. I could have spared myself that step, as it is all covered up with the embellies! Then I threw on all the white stuff I could find. The bird-cage, bird and large flowers are TH die cuts. The heart is really white, not pink, it is made from Holographic foil which reflects lots of colours. 




Looking forward to seeing your tags, and hope that lots of people join in this week!
Have a great day, take care, and thanks for coming by!
Valerie

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Valerie. So many lovely white thngs to look at :o)
    I hope there are more tags this week too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous27 May, 2014

    Beautiful tag, I love white on white, it looks most elegant! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Valerie so many wonderful whites to look at on this tag

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your embellishments Valerie - so happy you provided some close ups so they were more appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the profusion of embellies, so much to discover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tag, love all the textures.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/