Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Stripes and Spots

Hi Everyone!
You have been busy with your Doll and Metal tags! They were great! I am sorry I couldn't post or comment over the past couple of weeks. I was caught up in family things, and the weekly art class I attend keeps me tied up with homework. I always get it done on time, but have to juggle all my art and craft work.

For my Spots and Stripes tag I have made a stripey fish tag. The background is tissue paper collage, the fish is painted with Twinkling H2Os and coloured with gel pens, and the seaweed is made from raffia.



4 comments:

  1. Excellent tag idea Jane. I love your fish. He must be tropical with all those lovely colours :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is wonderful! a great interpretation of this prompt! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stripey fish - what a great idea! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah, made me think back to the times when I so wanted an aquarium with fish just like yours.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!