Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Stripes and Spots

I have been gardening a lot--except for last week when my back went out. I am much better now, and back to tag making, and planting in the garden. I love those big fat bees, so I have been seeing a lot of stripes and spots in nature. My tag this week is very simple, because I just felt like coloring and doodling on some craft paper. First I stitched with some leftover diecut fabric, then used one of my favorite Unity stamps for the bees. Hope you all are having a great, creative week!



6 comments:

  1. Lovely tag Sandy, great textile embellies. Black gesso is really good! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Those bees are adorable. What a fab stamp :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty. i love the stitching. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bees!! I just adore the fabric heart on the spotty rectangle. Lovely tag. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sweet little striped heart on the spotty background, it is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good ideas to use bees. They are sweet and fun. I also like the cute heart.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!