Tuesday 20 May 2014

Stripes and Spots

I have been gardening a lot--except for last week when my back went out. I am much better now, and back to tag making, and planting in the garden. I love those big fat bees, so I have been seeing a lot of stripes and spots in nature. My tag this week is very simple, because I just felt like coloring and doodling on some craft paper. First I stitched with some leftover diecut fabric, then used one of my favorite Unity stamps for the bees. Hope you all are having a great, creative week!



6 comments:

  1. Lovely tag Sandy, great textile embellies. Black gesso is really good! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Those bees are adorable. What a fab stamp :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty. i love the stitching. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bees!! I just adore the fabric heart on the spotty rectangle. Lovely tag. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sweet little striped heart on the spotty background, it is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good ideas to use bees. They are sweet and fun. I also like the cute heart.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/