Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Garden Party

Hi everybody!

Another week has flown by and here we are again.

My first thought was ladies in big hats, and then I found this image from Gecko Galz in my bit box - just right.


I distressed the edges with DI in forest moss, and mounted it onto a tag cut from corrugated card, peeled, gessoed and distressed. I added some die-cut edging sent to me by our lovely Twinkle Toes, a butterfly and some paper roses. It's very simple this time, but I cannot do much with my poor thumb.




I photographed the hydrangeas yesterday while walking in the rain in the hospital gardens:


Have a great week you all, take care, and thanks a lot for coming by, and for the lovely comments you leave.

Valerie

14 comments:

  1. A lovely tag Valerie. Very reminiscent of what I imagine a lady organising a garden party at Downtown Abbey would look like. Gorgeous colours! :D x

    somehow my tag has ended up under June 30th *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you work some magic? Thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely lovely lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful and elegant tag Valerie.

    Great photos of the hydrangeas

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee! Chrissie's back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous01 July, 2014

    Love your tag, as always, and the hydrangeas are soooo gorgeous! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Valerie, Elegant tag - reminiscent of gentler times.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag, love the image and flowers, very elegant.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty tag! Love that gorgeous butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am hearing a song ...she is pretty oh so pretty....just as your tag is Valerie!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!